When do we collect information from website visitors?
We collect information from you when you create an account on our site, place an order, sign up for our email list, respond to a survey, fill out a contact form, or enter information on our site.
What personal information do we collect?
When creating an account or ordering products on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help with your transaction. Some of this information is required for your transaction. These fields are marked with an asterisk (*). Fields without an asterisk are optional.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect to personalize your experience and/or to quickly process your transaction.
How do we protect your information?
- We use regular Malware Scanning to protect your information.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. Only a few people have access to this information to do their jobs, and they are required to keep the information confidential.
- All credit card information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use “cookies”?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it) that enable the site's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart
- Understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We use Google Analytics to track this information.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to find out how to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting Customer Service at 603.327.0600.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our main website pages. However, we use Google Search to power our website search function. The Search Results pages may include third-party ads under the column titled “Ads by Google.”
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you on Google Ads Settings. Or, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
We do not market to children under age 13. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control the collection of personal information from children under 13. The Federal Trade Commission enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to stop receiving emails, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
- Send information and respond to inquiries, questions, and other requests
- Process orders and send information and updates about orders
- Market to our email list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
Unsubscribing from emails
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
29 Northwestern Drive
Salem, NH 03079
This policy is effective as of July 1, 2015.